NOT YOUR USUAL SUSPECTS

A group blog featuring an international array of killer mystery, suspense, and romantic suspense writers. With premises and story lines different from your run-of-the-mill whodunits, we tend to write outside the box. We blog several times a week on all topics relating to romantic suspense and mystery, our writing, and our readers. We welcome all comments and often have guest bloggers. All our authors can be contacted separately, too, using their own social media links.

We find our genre delightfully, dangerously, and deliciously exciting - join us here, if you do too!

NOTE: the blog is currently dormant but please enjoy the posts we're keeping online.


Julie Moffet . Cathy Perkins . Jean Harrington . Daryl Anderson . Nico Rosso . Maureen A Miller . Sandy Parks . Lisa Q Mathews . Sharon Calvin . Lynne Connolly . Janis Patterson . Vanessa Keir . Tonya Kappes . Julie Rowe . Joni M Fisher . Leslie Langtry

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Winner of the Prize Draw


I hope everyone's having a good holiday, however they celebrate :D.

I'm briefly dropping in between turkey sandwiches and too many chocolates to announce the winners of our Prize Draw. As you can see from the picture, my new calendar Christmas gift has been very useful as a Random Number generator - I used the cubes as dice! - and our main winner is No. 8 commenter.


Congratulations TINA H! Please let me know your preferred ebook format, and I'll arrange to have the books sent to you.

And the other winners are:

Laura's Reading - $10 Amazon voucher
Joan Verner - $5 Amazon voucher
Please let me know your Amazon account email address and I'll get the gift cards arranged.

Thanks to everyone who visited our blog and entered the draw. It's wonderful to hear from so many of you!


3 comments:

jmvarner50@gmail.com said...

Congratulations, Tina H.! I'm not sure if I'm the "Joan Verner" or if there really is one or if you meant me, Joan Varner. If it's me, my Amazon account address is jmvarner50@hotmail.com.

Julie Moffett said...

Wohooooo!! Congrats!! :)

Clare London said...

Hi Joan, yes it is you - it was my mis-spelling, sorry LOL. Your gift will be on its way later today (Wed) and many congratulations :D

More Popular Posts